September 7, 2011

Down Time

As I write this, I'm listening to Alexa snore on the baby monitor. She has a cold and she's still in pain from cutting three teeth last weekend. It's a miserable, rainy, cold September day and it's the perfect day to hunker down and cuddle up together. Despite the cold, we've had a nice little day together. We've had lots of cuddles and we've thrown our usual schedule out the window.

My babe had a snotty nose right now, so I'm not going to do a photoshoot. Instead, here are some beauty shots that Jevon took of Mummy and Alexa at bed-time the other day. I adore her duckiebum pyjamas and will be very sad when she outgrows them.

Her "look at me" pose. She gives this look to strangers whenever we're out and about. It is frequently accompanied by a shout for attention.

Showing off the duckiebum.

Flirting with the camera. I like this picture of both of us. I love her nursery in the background. We spent so much time on that room and it turned out so beautiful.

And trying to reach the camera. She is very interested in electronics.

1 comment:

Emily RB said...

LOVE the photo shoot, good job Jev. She sure is a photgenic little munchkin, and the duckiebum is adorable!