Alexa and Mummy went downtown today to visit Mummy's workplace. We spent a couple of lovely hours with the ladies and Ryan in the RPE department and the rest of the folks at CDA. Alexa was a big hit and got some good cuddles.
Mummy moment: it was so nice for me to see everyone at CDA. It felt like I left only yesterday! It was so good go see the people I work with - it made me feel a little more connected with the "real" world again after being immersed in Alexa-world for seven wonderful weeks.
Alexa and I will travel to Huntsville tomorrow morning to visit with the van der Meer clan for March Break. It will be the first time she is ever away from her Daddy over night, and I don't think he is looking forward to having the house to himself. He loves his little girl ever so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment